[Snort-users] Cisco Proprietary Protocol and Snort

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Tue Jan 27 06:56:53 EST 2015

We need an actual packet capture of the traffic.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

Here you are.

http://i57.tinypic.com/egr4ms.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/21vnt.png

---------- ¨´ËÁÒ·Õè¶Ù¡Ê觵èÍ ----------
From: "Al Lewis (allewi)" <allewi at ...589...<mailto:allewi at ...589...>>
To: Jutichai Thongkrachai <thsecmaniac at ...11827...<mailto:thsecmaniac at ...5119...827...>>, "snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-users at ...635...eforge.net>" <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-users at ...4422...urceforge.net>>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:05:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Cisco Proprietary Protocol and Snort
Can you provide a sample of the traffic?

Albert Lewis
QA Software Engineer
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
9780 Patuxent Woods Drive