[Snort-users] packet content match

Steve Gantz stephen.gantz at ...16854...
Wed Jan 21 15:27:38 EST 2015

I meant chapter 3. I should know better than to write email on my phone.

Dr. Stephen D. Gantz, CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, CGEIT, CRISC, CIPP/G, C|CISO

Professor of Information Assurance

The Graduate School

University of Maryland University College

stephen.gantz at ...16854...