[Snort-users] Barnyard2

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Mon Jan 19 03:25:48 EST 2015

Well "older" is an odd phrase. It's probably the newest web GUI that's not
based on sguil. Base is older then snorby, based on PHP alone and is easy
to get setup and working but isn't as feature rich as snorby.  Sguil is its
own creature. It doesn't use barnyard2 and instead has it's own agents to
read data and send to its own db. Very different. Older, but recently
updated. It has a web interface called squert.