[Snort-users] Barnyard2

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Mon Jan 19 02:38:44 EST 2015

I have used Snorby a lot.  It's a modern web interface, unlike Base, and it
is pretty easy to use and work with.  Some of the downsides are it hasn't
been updated in a bit and it uses Ruby on Rails and that seems to make life
hard for some people.  Multiple sensors are nice, the interface is quick to
use and it doesn't get upset as fast as sguil when there are lots and lots
and lots of uncatagorized alerts.