[Snort-users] BASE timestamp wrong

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Jan 15 13:13:08 EST 2015

I've been told that restarting the database will resolve this issue. Not
real sure the root cause, but in a couple of these instances in the past
seem to be cured by doing this.

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management.

--

* FREE Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Tutorials *

*            ~~ FREE Windows Support Forums ~~               *

*               Visit @  <http://winsnort.com/> http://winsnort.com
*

*     Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://snort.org/> http://snort.org
*