[Snort-users] Old Snort Rules

Zeeshan Afzal zeeshan.afzal at ...17062...
Mon Jan 12 12:41:15 EST 2015

Hi,

Thanks. That is definitely helpful.

/Zee

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Pepper <pepperjack at ...17063...>
To: Zeeshan Afzal <zeeshan.afzal at ...17062...>
Cc: "snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net list"
<snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:38:35 -0600
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Old Snort Rules

I have two older versions:   vision.conf from October of 2000 and
vision18.conf from June of 2001.   What a bunch of simpletons we were in
those days.

jp

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:40 AM, Zeeshan Afzal <zeeshan.afzal at ...17062...> wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to find old Snort rule snapshots anywhere? I am
interested in doing a study showing trends.

Best Regards,
Zeeshan

Snort-users list archive:

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest Snort