[Snort-users] Snort Configuration Trouble

Stephen Gantz stephen.gantz at ...16854...
Fri Jan 9 13:48:40 EST 2015

I will assume you already installed libdnet before you reached this point, but if you did not, that could be one source of the problem. Also, did you ./autogen.sh before you ran ./configure with Barnyard2?

I have installation instructions for Snort 2.9.7.0 on a Ubuntu VM posted on my university website: http://polaris.umuc.edu/~sgantz/Install.html, if you want another point of reference.

Dr. Stephen D. Gantz
CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, CGEIT, CRISC, CIPP/G, C|CISO
Professor of Information Assurance
The Graduate School
University of Maryland University College
stephen.gantz at ...16854...