[Snort-users] Monitoring incoming or outgoing traffic

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Fri Jan 9 07:19:03 EST 2015

Snort is only effective if it can see an entire flow of traffic.  I believe what you are trying to do can be accomplished by properly setting your HOME_NET in the snort.conf file.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone