[Snort-users] regarding network IDS and Darpa dataser

manjil bhetwal manjil.bhetwal at ...15979...
Mon Jan 5 11:20:13 EST 2015

I have two virtual machine with centos installed. in one virtual machine( i.e. sensor and management) I installed snort and other MySQL and snorby on management. I run darpa dataset in sensor machine but It did not generated any alert.

need urgent help on snort configuration regarding rules to generate alert on network based intrusion detection system..

Sent from Windows Mail