[Snort-users] IPS using DAQ AFPacket problems

Y M snort at ...15979...
Thu Jan 1 03:14:31 EST 2015

What exactly not working? Are you receiving any sort of errors? Please share your snort.conf and the command you use to run Snort so we can take a look.
Please keep the posts on the list.

YM

From: jake at ...17053...
To: snort at ...15979...
Subject: IPS using DAQ AFPacket problems
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:45:05 -0700

I successfully setup snort using one of the guides on snort.org. I was trying to now turn it into an inline IPS using the Snort IPS using DAQ AFPacket guide and it is not working. I followed all the steps to no avail. I have done some poking around the internet but have not been able to find anyone who can help me with my problem. Where would you recommend I go for help. Thank you. Jake HannInformation TechnicianHeartland Pharmacy