[Snort-users] Use of iis_unicode_map in HTTP Inspect on Linux IDS host

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Sat Feb 28 18:56:08 EST 2015

You don’t need to adjust that part (if I understand your question correctly), you do, however, need to have a per server apache configuration line for http_inspect