[Snort-users] Stuck at Commencing Packet Processing

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sun Feb 22 09:47:58 EST 2015

It appears the NIC at location 1 has been disabled. If promiscuous mode (Stealth) is being attempted, there is more to it than just removing the IP address.

http://www.winsnort.com/topic/30-how-to-set-promiscuous-stealth-mode/

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management…

--

* FREE Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Tutorials *

*            ~~ FREE Windows Support Forums ~~               *

*               Visit @  <http://winsnort.com/> http://winsnort.com                  *

*     Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://snort.org/> http://snort.org      *