[Snort-users] Snort production setup design

sandeep dubey sandeep.sanash at ...11827...
Thu Dec 17 09:51:11 EST 2015

I have installed and configure OSSEC as agent and server for monitoring the
system level changes like files, integrity, log monitoring, packages
changes, ports changes etc.

Not monitoring any network related stuff though.

--
Regards,
Sandeep