[Snort-users] Snort production setup design

sandeep dubey sandeep.sanash at ...11827...
Thu Dec 17 09:08:33 EST 2015

Thanks Rodgers for reply,

I am running my production environment on public cloud Amazon Web Services
(AWS), where i don't have control for installing iso/img etc.

Is SecurityOnion equivalent to OSSIM ?

--
Regards,
Sandeep