[Snort-users] Retailer licence to oinkcode question

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon Dec 14 12:09:48 EST 2015

When your order is fulfilled, you should receive an email from the order processing team, and Snort.org<http://snort.org> indicating that your account was created, and the username associated.  You can then log into Snort.org<http://snort.org> and retrieve your oinkcode.  The Email address assigned to the account on Snort.org<http://snort.org> is your Edelivery address in the order.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group