[Snort-users] Retailer licence to oinkcode question

nicolas.greneche at ...16808... nicolas.greneche at ...16808...
Sun Dec 13 13:27:34 EST 2015

Hello,

I bought a licence to Westcon. This licence is referenced as :

L-FP-VRT-LIC=	SNORT Subscriber Rule Set Annual Subscription	1

On snort.org website, it is stated that "If you do not want to use a
credit card, you may purchase a license through an authorized Cisco
Partner. Reference the following product code L-FP-VRT-1Y and let them
know how many Snort sensors you want covered."

Reference match. How can I obtain an oinkcode with this licence bought
to a retailer ?

Regards,