[Snort-users] ADODB version and BASE

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Tue Dec 8 09:16:11 EST 2015

Snorby has basically been moved to maintenance/maintained. The developer
(Dustin Webber) has said in the past (around July of this year) that he
will not be working on future versions of that tool and will be focusing on
something else.  The project itself, while a nice interface, hasn't' kept
up in regards to changes in rails and some of the other building blocks.
Yes, some people are still working on it, but most people I think are
looking for something else. BASE is still a great simple interface to
setup, and I still recommend it for new users, because if it's simplicity.