[Snort-users] PulledPork v0.7.0 and etpro.rules.tar.gz woes

Shirkdog shirkdog at ...11827...
Fri Dec 4 14:07:06 EST 2015

on the ETPro side, this HTTP 400 is for a bad request, so verify that
your API key and the information you are requesting is valid.
Pulledpork is doing nothing different than a standard HTTP client
request.

---
Michael Shirk