[Snort-users] DSCP Classification and queueing

OrgacK orgack at ...11827...
Thu Dec 3 06:17:48 EST 2015

Hello,

I have a snort sensor which is analyzing video and voice traffic among
other kind of traffic. I am experimenting latency problems with this
traffic but I want it to be analyzed (not bypassed). This traffic is marked
(DSCP). I would like to classify and queue this traffic to give it priority
on sending it to rules engine before the rest of the traffic. Is it
possible to do it with Snort? Does anybody deal with this before?

Thanks and regards,

Ramón.