[Snort-users] PulledPork v0.7.0 and etpro.rules.tar.gz woes

Rafael Ertel r.ertel at ...17388...
Wed Dec 2 11:46:11 EST 2015

Hey there,

I have seen some posts referencing issues with getting etpro.rules.tar.gz.
I receive the following error when attempting to download:

Checking latest MD5 for etpro.rules.tar.gz....

Error 400 when fetching  <
https://rules.emergingthreatspro.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/snort-2.9.7/etpro.rules.tar.gz.md5
at /usr/local/bin/pulledpork.pl line 463.

main::md5file('xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'etpro.rules.tar.gz',
'/tmp/', ' <https://rules.emergingthreatspro.com/cb8b915fb8af50e26d7315...')
called at /usr/local/bin/pulledpork.pl line 1847

The url i am using in my config file is:

https://rules.emergingthreatspro.com/|etpro.rules.tar.gz|oinkcode

No matter how I reformat that url I cannot download the rules file...

Thanks,

rif
--
*Rafael Ertel*