[Snort-users] appid in Snort failure

Y M snort at ...15979...
Mon Aug 31 10:27:04 EDT 2015

Try installing pkg-config if you are in Ubuntu or Debian. Then also try ldconfig afterwards.

Sent from Mobile

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 6:11 AM -0700, "Gabriel Corre" <gabriel.corre at ...5975...281...> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to include appid preprocessor in Snort so I installed LuaJIT-2.0.2 as recommended. Then I launched "./configure -enable-sourcefire -enable-open-appid" but I get "ERROR! LuaJIT library not found."
I did some research but didn't find anything really interesting.
Maybe I need some lib like "libluajit-dev" or something like this but I didn't find any.
Any ideas ?

Cheers,

--

Gabriel Corré
Élève Ingénieur Réseaux & Sécurité, Ops - Core Infrastructure