[Snort-users] appid in Snort failure

Gabriel Corre gabriel.corre at ...17281...
Mon Aug 31 09:08:23 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to include appid preprocessor in Snort so I installed LuaJIT-2.0.2 as recommended. Then I launched "./configure -enable-sourcefire -enable-open-appid" but I get "ERROR! LuaJIT library not found."
I did some research but didn't find anything really interesting.
Maybe I need some lib like "libluajit-dev" or something like this but I didn't find any.
Any ideas ?

Cheers,

--

Gabriel Corré
Élève Ingénieur Réseaux & Sécurité, Ops - Core Infrastructure