[Snort-users] Super Fast Snort Considerations

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Sun Aug 30 12:32:00 EDT 2015

To do 100 Gb/s, you'd need specialized hardware and flow-pinning to divide the traffic amongst several different copies of Snort.  Our firePOWER devices achieve these speeds, but with a lot of specialized code.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Threat Intelligence and Open Source