[Snort-users] Basic Help

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Aug 18 12:15:28 EDT 2015

Try here for installing a Windows Intrusion System (WinIDS) using snort as the Intrusion Detection engine.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team…

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com           *

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org> http://www.snort.org *