[Snort-users] http_methods error starting snort on solaris 9

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Aug 13 20:44:39 EDT 2015

On 08/13/2015 05:29 PM, Lamont, Brian A. wrote:
> I compared that area of the file with the snort.conf in /opt/snort/etc  and
> there was no difference.    I think what you are seeing is an anomaly of cut
> and paste from text to email.

nonetheless that is the place where your snort is complaining... i'm not sure if
it is allowed in this list or but but can you try attacking your snort.conf
instead of copy'n'pasta? if that fails, you may send it to me in private for
this occasion...