[Snort-users] http_methods error starting snort on solaris 9

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Mon Aug 10 22:52:46 EDT 2015

On 08/10/2015 04:44 PM, Lamont, Brian A. wrote:
> I get the error below when trying to start snort on solaris 9.
>
> FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort/snort.conf(339) => Invalid keyword 'http_methods' for
> server configuration.

for now, let's take things one step at the time... you posted the above first so
let's tackle it first...

   https://www.snort.org/faq/how-do-i-ask-a-good-question-on-the-snort-list

please also note my sig below! keep the traffic on the list so that others can
help as well as learn...