[Snort-users] Snort++ Build 150 Available Now
snortreleases at ...950...
Thu Apr 30 10:19:30 EDT 2015
Snort++ build 150 is now available on snort.org. This is the latest
monthly update of the downloads. You can also get the latest updates
from github (snortadmin/snort3) which is updated weekly.
* pop and imap inspectors ported
* added publish-subscribe handling of data events
* added data_log plugin example for pub-sub
* added build of snort_manual.text if w3m is installed
* added default_snort_manual.text w/o w3m
Bug fixes and enhancements:
* fix http_inspect mpse search
* fixed urg rule option
* change daq.var to daq.vars to support multiple params; reported by
* ensure unknown sources are analyzed
* fixed default validation issue reported by Sancho Panza
* fixed xcode static analysis issues
* change PT_DATA to IT_PASSIVE; supports named instances, reload, and
You can also get the latest updates from github (snortadmin/snort3)
which is updated weekly.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...950... or the
Snort-Users mailing list.
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-users