[Snort-users] PulledPork 0.7.1 hangs

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Apr 21 20:28:28 EDT 2015

PulledPort 0.70 is working flawless. However when I install PulledPort 0.7.1
it hangs up. I'm not sure what the problem is. It doesn't give any errors.

------>

'uname' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

Checking latest MD5 for snortrules-snapshot-2972.tar.gz....

Rules tarball download of snortrules-snapshot-2972.tar.gz....

        They Match

        Done!

Checking latest MD5 for community-rules.tar.gz....

Rules tarball download of community-rules.tar.gz....

        They Match

        Done!

IP Blacklist download of http://labs.snort.org/feeds/ip-filter.blf....

Reading IP List...

Checking latest MD5 for opensource.gz....

Rules tarball download of opensource.gz....

        They Match

        Done!

Prepping rules from opensource.gz for work....

<--------

It does install all the files from the opensource file but never continues
on. It's been hours setting at the same place, and I've tried several times,
and it sticks at the same place.  My configuration is exactly the same as it
was on 0.7.0

Any ideas why it is failing?

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management.

--

* FREE Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Tutorials *

*            ~~ FREE Windows Support Forums ~~               *

*               Visit @  <http://winsnort.com/> http://winsnort.com
*

*     Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://snort.org/> http://snort.org
*