[Snort-users] Fw: Snort Malicious Traffic Redirection to other IP

mehrdad hajizadeh mehrdad_richman at ...131...
Wed Apr 1 01:53:13 EDT 2015

Actually, in this special case I wanna separate and send malicious traffic for further analysis in other machine  (honeypot machine or get DPI service from central DPI machine).