[Snort-users] Barnyard2 MySQL DB Error

Matt M. mr10001 at ...11827...
Wed Sep 10 14:47:54 EDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks for the tip!  I think that did the trick.

I just tried using this create_mysql
<https://github.com/eldondev/Snort/blob/master/schemas/create_mysql> script
I found, which was the same one, after bumping into this post
<http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rdanyliw/snort/snortdb/snortdb_install.html>
.

Now, the question is... To get Snorby running correctly, do I need to do
the following in this order?

1. Start the mysql service/daemon
2. Start snort
3. Start barnyard