[Snort-users] Barnyard2 MySQL DB Error

Bill Bernsen bill.bernsen at ...6823...
Wed Sep 10 14:39:17 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Did you apply the appropriate database schema found in the schema folder in
barnyard2's source?

CREATE DATABASE snort;

Only creates an empty database named snort, you then need to apply the db
application appropriate schema to the database to set up the table
structure.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Bernsen                                                    Network
Security Analyst