[Snort-users] Modifying Rules Works One Direction, but Not T'Other

Doug Burks doug.burks at ...11827...
Sun Nov 30 07:29:20 EST 2014

Replies below.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM, colony.three
<colony.three at ...17037...> wrote:

>> The conversation is welcome to stay on this list.  I believe both of you
>> to be right.  Google is to be feared, however, this list had been indexed by
>> Google for the past 14 years.
>
> Thank you Joel.  If I may take a moment to quote Schneier
> (https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/05/the_value_of_pr.html):

<snip>

> It is worrisome to me that Doug hasn't realized this.

I fully understand the concerns.

Let's work together to resolve your technical issues.

--
Doug Burks
Need Security Onion Training or Commercial Support?