[Snort-users] SNORT-Multiple sensors+SNORBY

Doug Burks doug.burks at ...11827...
Tue Nov 25 22:02:23 EST 2014

Hi Mo,

One option would be to use Security Onion, a Linux distribution that
includes Snort and Snorby (and many other tools) and allows you to
build multiple sensors reporting back to one Snorby interface.

For more information, please see:
http://securityonion.net

If you have further questions about Security Onion, please use our mailing list:

--
Doug Burks
Need Security Onion Training or Commercial Support?