[Snort-users] SNORT-Multiple sensors+SNORBY

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Tue Nov 25 16:13:40 EST 2014

You can easily run multiple sensors with snorby, it's designed to work that
way and it works well.  each sensor has a unique name and it's alerts are
sent to a central database via barnyard2.  Rule management can be done a
number of ways; i used to make rule changes on one server and had all the
others pull from that one server several times a day.