[Snort-users] Snort missing C99 patch

Michael Altizer mialtize at ...589...
Fri Nov 21 12:58:13 EST 2014

For the record, the RPM shouldn't touch anything in /usr/local -
anything there would probably be artifacts from a previous personal
build that was installed (/usr/local being the default prefix if you
just run ./configure, but distro RPMs change the prefix to /usr).  For
example, here are the header contents of daq-2.0.4.centos7.x86_64.rpm
from the snort.org website:

$ rpm -qpl daq-2.0.4.centos7.x86_64.rpm | grep include
/usr/include/daq.h
/usr/include/daq_api.h
/usr/include/daq_common.h
/usr/include/sfbpf.h