[Snort-users] About syslog messages in snort

Robert Millott robm at ...16885...
Fri Nov 21 08:22:38 EST 2014

Check out the -G option for starting snort.

Also google it. I had some problems with it a few months back, but finally
got it figured out. I think I posted the results, but if you need some more
help, I can share what I've done.

--
Robert Millott
President, Millott and Associates