[Snort-users] ipvar EXTERNAL_NET

Edwin Smulders edwin.smulders at ...16852...
Tue Nov 18 14:50:12 EST 2014

I don't believe it is. The way I understand it, HOME_NET is the space you
are protecting. EXTERNAL_NET is the world wide web. Many rules depend on
this direction being right. If you write your own rules, it matters less,
ofcourse.