[Snort-users] Problem in configuring snort for inserting events in sql database

Stephen Gantz stephen.gantz at ...16854...
Mon Nov 17 17:10:36 EST 2014

The instructions starting at http://polaris.umuc.edu/~sgantz/Install.html include links to each of the configuration steps you are asking about. There are also multiple installation guides available on snort.org.

Dr. Stephen D. Gantz
CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, CGEIT, CRISC, CIPP/G, C|CISO
Professor of Information Assurance
The Graduate School
University of Maryland University College
stephen.gantz at ...16854...