[Snort-users] How many rules read / active?

test engineer test12524 at ...11827...
Fri Nov 7 09:23:56 EST 2014

Thanks for you comment Waldo.  When starting snort in daemon mode there is
no screen output. The system log/messages file does not indicate how many
rules were loaded.  I'm testing a set of 125 local rules and need to see if
they loaded.