[Snort-users] Some Snort beginner questions

Sec_Aficionado secaficionado at ...11827...
Wed Nov 5 12:13:33 EST 2014

I'm on the same boat as you. I experimented with AFPacket and a bit with NFQueue, but the first one does not work with that configuration at all and the latter requires significant tweaking.

You can try Snortsam. It may do what you are looking for. It has an iptables plugin. You can read more at www.snortsam.net.

I am not affiliated with the project in any way.