[Snort-users] Example conf file missing for 2.9.7.0 in website

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Mon Nov 3 15:51:17 EST 2014

So is the sample snort.conf on https://labs.snort.org/snort/ no longer a
thing? I was wondering about this myself.

--
when does reality end? when does fantasy begin?