[Snort-users] [Razorbacktm-users] Razorback status

Matt Olney molney at ...1935...
Tue May 27 10:49:24 EDT 2014

Razorback is not actively being developed at the moment.  There are
internal projects planned that will require adjustments to the Razorback
code base.  At such time as those modifications are production ready, a new
release of Razorback will be published.  There is no timeline for this
release.

Matt