[Snort-users] using Snort on Splunk Version 6.0.4

Terry John Terry.John at ...16850...
Thu May 15 09:31:01 EDT 2014

Does anyone know if Snort will work on Splunk Version 6? On the Splunk apps page it says that it will work up to version 5. We have it currently working on Splunk v 4.3.2 and we are keen to have it working on a new version of Splunk

Thanks

Terry

The Manheim group of companies within the UK comprises: Manheim Europe Limited (registered number: 03183918), Manheim Auctions Limited (registered number: 00448761), Manheim Retail Services Limited (registered number: 02838588), Motors.co.uk Limited (registered number: 05975777), Real Time Communications Limited (registered number: 04277845) and Complete Automotive Solutions Limited (registered number: 05302535). Each of these companies is registered in England and Wales with the registered office address of Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE. The Manheim group of companies operates under various brand/trading names including Manheim Inspection Services, Manheim Auctions, Manheim Direct, Manheim De-fleet and Manheim Aftersales Solutions.

V:0CF72C13B2AC