[Snort-users] SID documents

Kube, Cindy Cindy.Kube at ...16833...
Tue May 13 09:28:51 EDT 2014

Hi

I have Snort Version 2.9.5-Win32 running on a machine that has NO internet access.

In previous versions - there was a directory - C:\Snort\doc\signatures - that held
local copies of all the SID documentation.  With this version however, I see the directory but it is
empty..?   Have I done something wrong when I downloaded and unzipped my signatures?
Is there somewhere where I can download these docs as I can't access through the internet.

Thanks
Cindy

This e-mail message contains confidential information. The contents of this message are the property of AltaLink Management Ltd. the general partner of AltaLink, L.P. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender and delete the message immediately.