[Snort-users] Baryard2 error

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Mon May 12 16:29:37 EDT 2014

The error is not related to the ouput but to the compilation of BY2.  You
are doing it from source yes?  You have the proper libraries and headers
installed and when you compile, are there any errors?

Where are you getting the source from?  My folder was called
barnyard2-master because that was the tgz I had grabbed at the time.  The
autogen should by in whatever folder gets created when you extract the
zip/tarball.