[Snort-users] Baryard2 error

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Mon May 12 11:15:34 EDT 2014

Hi Juan I have compiled my baryard2 with './configure --with-mysql' command
as recommended in many of the posts. But I am still getting the same error.
If you have a working barnyard2.conf file that works with mysql can you
please post it in the mailing list or mail me personally? And  thank you
for your reply.