[Snort-users] snort source code

simegnew yihunie syihunie at ...11827...
Fri May 9 03:53:13 EDT 2014

hey guys,
I tried to compile snort in visual studio 2010 under window 7 platform but
I got problem which says The project file ‘….\daq\daq.dsp’ has been
corrupted and cannot be opened”. I  downloaded again and tried but no
change at all . I tried with snort-2.9.5.6 and snort-.2.9.6.1. Do you  have
older version like 2.9 .xx or 2.8.xx. If you have please send to me . If
you have already compiled and worked it is advisable.
thanks,
S.y.