[Snort-users] Questions for Snort‏

Y M snort at ...15979...
Thu May 8 12:44:15 EDT 2014

- Snort understands MAC address if that's what you are after (arpspoof preprocessor?). However, this will be the last hop the packet traverses before Snort sees it.- I am not sure about the standard but Snort has two preprocessors and a set of rules specifically dedicated to SCDA. The documentation and readme files will help you find whats supported.- I am not sure what you are after with "pricing" or "Update" but Snort is open source.
From: iliass61 at ...125...
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:50:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Questions for Snort‏

Hello,

 I am a student interested in snort, I have a few questions for you.

- Is snort compatible with layer 2?
- Is snort compatible with the IEC 61850 standard and industrial protocols? Are there any rules?

- Is there a pricing table for snort? (Update ...)

Truly Yours

Thanks You

HAKIM Iliass

Ingénieur  Réseaux & Télécommunication

Université Bretagne Occidentale

+33 6 40 24 39 16

Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.

Snort-users list archive: