[Snort-users] Error 500 during update of rule-set using pulled-pork

basant subba basantsubba at ...11827...
Sat May 3 13:43:04 EDT 2014

Looks like there's no definite solution to this problem, no troubleshooting
guides and no documentation of whats causing the error. Some one said to
try

cpan Mozilla::CA IO::Socket::SSL

It doesn't help either.