[Snort-users] Error 500 during update of rule-set using pulled-pork

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Sat May 3 11:43:34 EDT 2014

At the current time, they are the same.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2014, at 10:47, "basant subba" <basantsubba at ...11827...<mailto:basantsubba at ...11827...>> wrote:

@Joe: 2961 ruleset is available only for subscribed user and not for registered user. Is it mandatory to have a matching version of snort.conf file and rule set i.e. if I want to download 2960 rule-set I must have a 2960 version snort.conf file ?